Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Adventuring Again

Well, hello again.
It's time to put this blog through its paces again. It's time to rev up its engines and set it going.
I'm headed off on another adventure, and this time it's a doozy... as if my last one wasn't!
Check out this page to see what I mean:
http://blogs.cui.edu/atw/
(You can find my sendoff video under my name in the "Travellers" tab.)

I'll be updating you when I can here on outplanet-aether and on my TripColor (which, if you have an iPhone, you can join for free and follow me there): http://www.tripcolor.com/user/38095 You can also take a peek at my Twitter feed, over there on the right.

Allrighty then. Cheerio, chums. Prayers, thoughts, and well-wishes are much appreciated. I'll miss you friends back in the states, and I'm looking forward to being with you, new friends, around the world!

LAUNCH DATE: August 5, 2012. LAUNCH PREPARATIONS IN PROGRESS. ALL SYSTEMS ARE CLEAR FOR TAKEOFF.

Your friendly neighborhood aethernaut,
~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment