Tuesday, August 23, 2011

launch

hello universe!

a new adventure beckons...
watch this space for updates as i venture out of my comfort zone (and my country) to seek beauty in Europe for a time.

somehow, I know that when I return I will be a different person, hopefully a better person, than I was before. more than anything, though, I pray that this journey will be a time of getting to know God better and deeper. how beautifully He's been working to send me to a place I only dreamed I'd go!

"What if it's not everything I dreamed it would be?"
"It will be."
"And what if it is? What do I do then?"
"Well, that's the good part, I guess. You get to go find a new dream."
(Tangled)


keep me in your prayers, and may the lessons I learn and share here be a blessing to you all.

until the communication satellites align again,
maggie

2 comments:

  1. This corner of the universe (Thelossea/Arlael/Theluvrie) sends a warm faery welcome back.
    I'm so glad you posted the link to your blog--I shall follow it avidly.

    Also, I loved your poem a few posts back. "Fantastic." ;)

    ReplyDelete